One of our most exciting clients has a fantastic opportunity to join their team in London as a Recruiting Coordinator! Their business is a ground-breaking pioneer within the technology sector, and the software they have developed is the foundation of major scientific breakthroughs and research.
Within this position you will closely operate with the recruiters and hiring managers to make sure that all candidates have an excellent interview experience. The ideal candidate for this position, will be a creative individual who can effectively manage ever-changing priorities and flourishes under pressure. Working within the recruitment team you will assist in the development and execution of their joint strategy, to hire the most amazing people!
- Arrange and manage all interview details, this will include hosting candidates during their interviews that are conducted on site.
- Take control of all written and verbal communication with any candidates, recruiters, interviewers and hiring managers for the entirety of the process.
- Oversee the candidate records through their system and pull any general ad-hoc business reports when required.
- Run your own special projects that continue the overall goals of the recruiting team.
- Teach new recruiting coordinators on the procedures and protocols of interviews and scheduling.
- Outstanding time-management and ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Inventive and driven attitude to problem solving.
- Eager to take control for a wide range of tasks and duties.