We are seeking a Destination Services Consultant to join our client's expanding team in the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for handling Relocation services for clients, acting as the main point of coordination for DSP services with relocating employees.
- Serving as the main point of coordination for Relocation services.
- Directly responsible for managing and negotiating tenancies for the assignee
- Manage all Relocation activities including; home search, property services including tenancy management, lease negotiation, lettings, cleaners inventory clerks, landlords agents and dilapidations negotiation.
- Manage Relocation caseload and ensure regular follow-ups are conducted with customers
- Deliver all components of both Relocation and Destination Services for the clients including property services such as; tenancy management and lettings
- Arrange property Check-in/out with Inventory clerk and landlords agent
- Develop, maintain and build a working relationship with transferring (relocating) employee and client HR
- Carry out the pre-assignment briefing and client relocation policy review as required
- Provide continued advice and support to both clients and relocating employees
- Prepare ongoing relocation status reports in line with client’s needs
- Experience in Relocation, Destination Services and/or local Property sector
- Strong knowledge and experience in Tenancy Management, Lettings and local Property services
- Bilingual in Dutch and English preferred but not essential
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written