Alchemy has a new opportunity available for a Relocation Coordinator to join our client’s expanding team.
You will be responsible for supporting the UK Destination Services team, acting as the main point of coordination.
- Serving as the main point of coordination for Relocation services.
- Complete general administration tasks such as setting up utilities, and opening and closing files.
- Review and approve supplier invoices
- Formulate regular and ad-hoc reports for either client or internal use.
- Input all data into the Case Management System for tracking and reporting purposes
- Coordinate suppliers with the assistance of the Destination Services Team
- Assist with conducting searches for temporary accommodation and home search
- Support the wider team with tenancy management and assist with departure services
- Evaluate operational efficiency and recommend process improvements as required
- Excellent working proficiency of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong customer service skills, with a good telephone manner
- A positive, team-focused, 'can-do' attitude
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bilingual skills an advantage but not essential