Our client, a global professional services firm, is looking to bring in a Reward Director to join their Financial Services Data Solutions team in London. The firm offers a flexible work structure, travelling into the office for internal and external meetings as and when required.
- Lead continuous growth of yearly compensation studies and data-driven initiatives.
- Lead the Banking Capital Markets business within Europe, supported by a dedicated high performing team.
- Comprehending customers' difficulties and wants, discovering opportunities and delivering data-driven solutions, business development with an emphasis on expanding the client base, and understanding trends that affect clients.
- Manage and build strong relationships with leading financial services businesses.
- Work closely with the operations teams, to guarantee successful delivery of accurate market compensation data and analysis of compensation trends.
- Finding, creating, and leading both current and new consultancy projects with full attention to the client’s difficulties and strategies.
- In charge of working within all risk management and compliance policies.
- Thorough knowledge of compensation and issues that affect reward.
- Seen as an expert within Banking Capital Market with a strong grasp and interest in banking capital markets/financial services.
- Outstanding project management skills with a focus on client services and delivering the correct results specific to the client’s complex issues.
- Ability to create an insightful and customised approach to a client’s needs.
- Previous/current leadership/mentoring skills.
- Proven ability to utilise top-class analytical skills to process large amounts of data.
- Able to take advantage of resources, when needed, to effectively manage client requests and expectations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Degree qualified, ideal if the subject is numerate.
In return, you will be offered a competitive package, further training and education, and the potential to succeed within an outstanding and ever-growing company.