Alchemy is currently seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to join a global professional services company with locations in Paris, Geneva & Zurich.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for driving product sales, increasing revenue as well as developing and retaining client accounts.
The ideal candidate must have a keen interest in Sales with drive and determination.
Sales Account Manager Duties:
- Pursue direct product sales to new clients, confidently negotiating terms of sales and closing buisness
- Deliver effective data solutions to clients whilst maintaining strong relationships with clients in the portfolio
- Maintain client relationships by actively managing client accounts, manging renewals whilst expanding revenue from data service offerings and referrals
- Generate referrals from existing and new clients for the reward advisory team
- Learn and maintain knowledge of all data services, survey processes and value proposition to prospects and clients
- Selling Reward Data Services to C-suite and senior contacts across start-ups and mid-sized businesses
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience working in an account manager role or similar, with strong negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to assess and communicate with a drive to retain clients
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to continuously drive sales efforts
- Strong team player skills, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Suburb organisation skills with the ability to meet goals and deadlines
- A great multi-tasker who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Multilingual would be highly advantageous