Alchemy are currently partnering with a global technology firm who are looking to recruit a SAP Program Manager to be based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Driving the execution of the initiative, ensuring the deliveries from associated teams are aligned to meet the overall objectives (OKRs) of the initiative and realize the expected values.
- Setting up and managing the initiative to include the participation and execution from associated delivery teams.
- Ensuring that the stakeholders of the initiative are engaged and understand the goals and benefits.
- Establishing and communicating consolidated backlog and roadmap for the initiative, connecting the road-map of associated teams and their capacity.
- Initiating or closing additional delivery teams needed for this initiative, in collaboration with the Product Area/Cluster Leads.
- Facilitating the product co-ordination team in negotiating dependencies between delivery teams and coordinating the release schedule.
- Tracking finances related to the initiative in close collaboration with the Product Ownership team.
- Monitoring and tracking schedule of the overall initiative considering the deliverables from associated teams towards the initiative objectives.
- Reviewing and determining the initiative progress and overall risks.
- Defining and measuring indicators that are relevant for the initiative and take/enable corrective actions when needed.
- Monitoring and helping facilitate solutions to any problems/impediments that arise between leadership teams set up for product coordination, product ownership and architecture ownership.
- Long experience of leading SAP implementations in the Manufacturing & Logistics area.
- Experience of SAP Activate methodology, i.e., implementation of SAP in an agile way.
- Leading SAFE 4 Agilist certification
- Experience from working in the capacity of a servant leader and coach for large teams.
- Ability to manage risks and dependencies across different teams.
- Ability to visualize a consolidate roadmap and communicate the same with stakeholders.
- Very good communicative and interpersonal skills, able to converse at a senior management level
- Experience from driving initiatives in complex business environments and multi -national organizations.
- +12 years’ experience of project management It is important that you bring a holistic and structured approach to support the project Get things done mentality, and belief that teams do solve things together