We are currently partnering with one of the largest professional service firms in the world to search for a Senior Reward Consultant to join their team in London. Their team provides consultancy on reward services to a wide variety of businesses, both UK and Internationally, to aid their client’s deal with all HR difficulties.
- Look after and add to their existing reward/strategy projects.
- Collect data, analyse findings and create ideas and solutions to support the client’s requirements.
- Explore new opportunities for strategy and data projects within the existing client database, as well as, launch, improve the reward practice in the market.
- Able to recognise a client’s needs.
- Understand market trends and patterns and any implications this can have on the client’s programmes.
- Communicate with colleagues across all regions to correctly manage client relationships, both on your own and within a team.
- Assist colleagues in the development and growth of the reward consulting business.
- Provide advice to junior members and assist in overseeing their projects.
- Look after the day-to-day tasks related to any ongoing projects.
- Highly competent skills using Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience in a compensation/benefits job, and data analysis and reporting.
- Ability to professionally manage client relationships.
- Processes and practices within project management.
- Knowledge to create and provide reports to a multitude of recipients.
In return, you will be offered a competitive package, further training and education, and the potential to succeed within an outstanding and ever-growing company.