There is currently a vacancy for an experienced Art Shipping Coordinator within an expanding Fine Art Shipping Company in Los Angeles!
This individual will need a fantastic understanding of fine art shipping processes and procedures.
Within this role you will be required to carry out the following:
- Coordinate the shipments of fine art transportation both domestically and internationally.
- Manage key accounts, dealing with individual and specialist shipping requirements.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis, keeping them up to date of the transportation of their shipments and ensuring they receive the best quotes.
- Carry out the accurate and efficient completion of shipping documentation for import and export across air, sea and road freight.
- Communicate directly with the transportation companies to track of all shipments and resolve any issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Work closely with team members to continuously improve all systems and procedures.
The most desirable skills needed for this role include:
- Previous experience working in a similar role for a fine art shipping company is essential.
- Knowledge of Import and Export procedures across air, sea and road freight is required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop business relationships.
- Good computer literacy and administration skills.
If you are looking for the next step up as a Fine Art Coordinator and want to join a company that offers progression and a fast-paced working environment, please send us your resume today!