Alchemy is partnering exclusively with our global services firm in their search for a System Administrator to join their team in Hongkong.
Key duties and responsibilities of the System Administrator include:
- Responsible for the implementation, support all network services and network infrastructure.
- Provide support on all IT hardware and LAN server software.
- Operate networking devices including Firewall, VLAN/LAN, WAN links, web proxies, wireless controllers & access points, server and remote access for the network services
- Evaluates technology options and new products.
- Participates in global & regional IT projects in network perspective.
- Handle deployment or maintenance on network related hardware and software.
- Other Helpdesk support work.
Skills and experience required:
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT operation and management support.
- Experience in information security audit is preferable.
- Experienced in both on-premises and cloud environment preferred.