We are partnering with a prestigious Fine Art organization in San Francisco to seek out an experienced Warehouse Coordinator to join their team.
This position would be perfect for a collaborative professional, with attention to detail and great problem-solving skills.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the warehouse and its team members, including scheduling, budgets, resources and efficiency.
- Cultivate and develop great relationships with the company’s partners, vendors and clients and ensure their satisfaction through effective communication and meeting agreed deadlines.
- Ensure the accuracy of paperwork through regular checks, secure the need licences and authorizations, produce and complete bills of lading according to compliance rules.
- Maintain high standards of warehouse quality control; make suggestions for improvements in procedure, regulation, and training as needed to support the mobility of artworks and our personnel.
- Responsible for the accurate scheduling of deliveries on behalf of the organization’s clients, while coordinating with third-party vendors and multiple warehouse locations through the bespoke CRM system.
- Efficient diary management in a timely manner, receiving emails, entering all details into the calendar and communicating directly with various approved clients for all applicable follow up questions.
- Work to arrange deliveries on behalf of customers, at various warehouse locations using the company’s CRM.
- Directly and frequently notify third-party shippers via email and phone on dock availability and status changes.
- Proven experience working in an art shipping or related field. This could be in an arts warehouse, logistics or shipping setting or at a museum.
- Dispatch or scheduling experience is a must.
- Excellent skills in time management, customer service, communication, problem-solving, attention to detail and prioritizing.
- Great technical proficiency, knowledge including PC, iOS, Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
If this sounds like the position for you, please get in touch!