The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing the schedule and assigning fieldworkers, project management, training, quality control and safety compliance.
Moving Dispatcher Responsibilities:
- Responsible for shipping and receiving all household goods throughout the moving process.
- Answer inbound driver and agent communications to provide customer service and conflict resolution.
- Update and relay shipment and trip details based on information provided to drivers.
- Support the operations managers by developing your moving teams.
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients.
- Train associates on all material handling equipment.
- Ensure assigned loads stay on schedule.
Moving Dispatcher Skills Required:
- Previous experience as a dispatcher within the moving and relocation industry.
- Strong geographical knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced & high volume moving and relocation office.
- Strong attention to detail, professional communication and customer service skills.
- Transportation and shipping experience, including dispatch and routing.
To find out more about this opportunity, please reach out to Alchemy today!