We are currently partnering with a fantastic, multinational relocation provider based in Frankfurt. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a busy, high-pressure customer service environment with a strong knowledge of the Frankfurt area and it's desirable neighbourhoods!
The Global Mobility Consultant is a complex and interesting hybrid role, with a strong focus on coordinating and managing the full relocation services package. This will be for both local and international assignees and will include needs analysis for each assignee, school and home searches, expense management and cross-cultural training where needed.
- Coordination and follow-up of all post-house-hunting aspects, such as work permits, insurance briefings, an overview of daily living in the country of destination, temporary accommodation, removal coordination and to act as a helpline
- Conducting both school and home searches depending on the assignee’s specific needs
- Being the single point of contact for the assignees regarding relocation services, managing the assignee's expectations and answering any relocation queries via phone and email
- Full local orientation and to provide the assignee’s settling-in information
- To ensure the cross-culture training is conducted and any language barriers are addressed
- Previous experience within a busy high-pressure environment, preferably within an international setting
- Experience working within the relocation services industry or similar is preferable
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Must be fluent in both German and English, any additional languages are a bonus
- Intermediate level of computer literacy in Excel and MS Office