Are you a Front End Developer looking for a new permanent opportunity? If so, our client is currently looking for an experienced candidate to be based in their office in Poland.
- Discussing the website vision with Website Designers and, in some cases, clients.
- Evaluating wireframes and website mock-ups supplied by Website Designers.
- Building on code supplied by Back End Developers so websites look and function according to briefs.
- Identifying and applying inbuilt development functions from content management systems.
- Maintaining websites for long-term clients, making design and content changes as requested.
- Debugging the front end and reporting bugs in back end to Back End Developers.
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in Frontend technologies.
- Extensive experience in developing Web components using Angular 8 + or ReactJS.
- Extensive experience in terms of integrating the frontend application with Jenkins, KARMA and Ansible for deployment.
- Experience with Git, Yarn, NPM and Bower.
- Experience in Front-end design patterns and architecture
- Familiarity with Micro-front-end strategies