One of our most exciting clients has an opportunity to join their team in Denver as a Payroll Analyst. Their business is a pioneer within the technology sector and the software they have developed is the foundation of major scientific breakthroughs and research.
The ideal candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail and continuously take the initiative within a fast-paced environment.
- Support the review and resolution of all local, state, and federal taxes and ensure complete compliance with all regulations.
- Take part in yearly audits including 401k, workers’ comp, and W2’s.
- Correctly submit semi-monthly US Payroll and monthly Canada payroll across multiple states.
- Investigating, dissecting, and settling any payroll discrepancies.
- Continuously keep precise payroll records to ensure compliance.
- Research and apply improvements to payroll processes.
- Operate as a point of contact for any inquiries from US employees and continually provide swift responses to questions or requests.
- 3+ years’ experience in processing in-house US payroll, multi-state payroll expertise is a bonus.
- Solid understanding of tax and wage laws.
- Previous work with multi-jurisdictional sourcing of complicated, high-volume equity transactions (NSO, RSU, ISO, ESPP).
- Able to work sufficiently both within a team and individually.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to priories to workloads and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience using Workday, ADP, WorkforceNow and Safeguard is a plus.