Our client is looking for a Consumer Pricing Coordinator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of international enterprise sales and be able to communicate well at all levels; self-driven and results orientated and be accountable for not only themselves but also others for the best results and outcomes.
This role is responsible for
- Working closely with the Pricing Manager to closely track movements in cost
- Analyze and understand the price requests of the sales team
- Assist with pricing negotiations of customers’ proposals
- Research and cost revisions.
- Maintain and regularly update a pricing history database.
- Prepare clearly rates and reports related to pricing
- Work with Pricing Manager on the schedule for project
- Understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins
- Regularly interact with sales teams giving prompt feedback on their pricing, conversion, and areas for improvement
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Experience in an international enterprise sales environment is essential
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influence skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on many tasks concurrently
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic
- Analytical and numerate – data driven decision making
- Strong written and oral communication skills