Alchemy is pleased to be assisting a prominent multinational Technology firm in their search for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their rapidly expanding in-house recruitment team in Scotland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring IT Recruiter to transition into an in-house talent acquisition role. Please note this is a fixed term contract for 6-12 months directly with the employer, permanent role available for the right candidate.
You’ll develop and implement effective and efficient recruitment methods that align with the organization's aims and objectives, to successfully fulfil hiring campaigns.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will focus on recruiting permanent IT & Tech positions across the UK. These positions include (JAVA, .net, C/C++), DevOps, SRE, Testers as well as supporting some wider business hires as needed across Management, Sales, and Finance.
Remote or hybrid working structures available.
Skills and experience required for the Talent Acquisition Specialist (In-House IT/Tech Recruitment) role:
- Proven experience working within end to end recruitment with excellent talent sourcing skills
- 5 years + of agency recruitment or RPO work experience
- Experience in recruiting niche positions within the IT and Technology sector
- Working knowledge of talent sourcing technology, market trends, and talent management strategies.
- Excellent communication, organising, and presenting skills, as well as a strong personality.
- Bachelor's or a Master's degree (or equivalent) is preferred
- Ability to source talent for multiple vacancies at once.
- Recruiting and applicant tracking experience
- Ability to work in in a complex matrix structure with strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of the UK IT / Tech recruitment market.
- Excellent salary plus an 8% bonus.
- 25 days of vacation plus bank holidays
- Virtual GP service and private medical coverage.
- Access to shopping discounts and cash back
- Salary sacrifice for a variety of flexible benefits
- 5 years of income protection at 67 percent of basic wage
- Life insurance and Pension match of 10%