Back to Job Search
We are partnering with an innovative Aerospace and Defense company that is seeking a Warehouse Specialist to join their team based in Milwaukee
- Lead all aspects of the daily receipt process, such as accepting deliveries, conducting visual inspections, and ensuring that items are kept at the proper temperature.
- WMS issues and needs should be escalated as necessary to the appropriate departments.
- Assist QC with its inspection tasks.
- In order to manage necessary PMs, Work Order requests, etc., coordinate with Facilities.
- QA and Manufacturing Operations should be involved in your collaboration to help design the processes and procedures for the area.
- Aid in the creation of a cycle count inventory method to ensure the accuracy of warehouse supplies.
- Keep an eye on the region to guarantee optimal material replenishment.
- Inform the area manager of any inventory inconsistencies.
- 3 to 5 years of expertise in the manufacturing, supply chain, distribution/warehouse operations ideally within Aerospace but not essential.
- Comprehensive understanding of warehousing operations.
- To operate machinery like a forklift, order picker, and electric pallet jack, for example.
- In this collaborative work setting, having excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills is crucial.
- Whenever necessary, additional duties outside of the original job description.
- Physical prerequisites
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and/or pull 100 lb. of tools or supplies is required.